Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Hey everyone, long time no talk from me.... sorry busy this summer trying to balance school and kids home. This butterfly was pretty and very summery so I picked it to share. The picture was snapped at Calvert Cliff's State Park, pretty place to go for a short hike and find prehistoric shark teeth!! It sounds like everyone has had a great summer so that makes me happy, not too many grilling/ fun summer beverage days to be had so I hope you all are taking full advantage. We have had a great summer, hiking, biking, pirate boating, wave riding, and pool lounging.... I'm sad to go school shopping for the kids- I like sleeping in!!! Oh well, always Disney at Christmas to look forward to. Promise to write more often, going to make my second iced coffee of the day, pharmacology test tonight... Tara Brenda, I LOVE Grace's hair

1 comment:

The Monkey Bugs said...

What an awesome photo! So summery perfect!